To join, please complete the form below
Why register?* Required fields
When you register for membership, you can use handy shopping tools such as Wishlists and Alerts to make your shopping life easier. Best of all, membership is free!
Personal information about visitors to the Website is collected only when knowingly and voluntarily submitted, in order to enable us to enhance your experience on the Website and provide you with a more personalised service. Lasoo offers services that do not require you to register for an account or provide any personal information to us. However, in order to provide our full range of services, we may collect the following types of information:
- Information you provide - when you sign up for a Lasoo Account or other Lasoo service or promotion that requires registration, we may ask you for personal information. The type of personal information we collect may include: (a) your name; (b) your gender; (c) your address; (d) your postcode; (e) your email address; (f) your telephone numbers; (g) your personal preferences and an account password; (h) how you use the Website, such as the date, time and location of use; and (i) information regarding your browsing activity when visiting the Website.
- Log information - when you use Lasoo services, our servers automatically record information that your browser sends whenever you visit a website. These server logs may include information such as your web request, Internet Protocol (IP) address, browser type, browser language, the date and time of your request and one or more cookies that may uniquely identify your browser.
- User communications - when you send emails or otherwise communicate with Lasoo, we may retain those communications in order to process your inquiries, respond to your requests and improve our services.
- Communicating with you – we only communicate with you when you have opted in to hear from us. If you unsubscribe from a mailing through the link on the communication you wish to unsubscribe from, you will be removed immediately. If you mark the communication as spam, we will remove you from our mailing list within 2 weeks. If you encounter any issues with unsubscribing you can contact us at Lasoo Pty Ltd, Level 1/116 Miller Street, North Sydney NSW 2060 (t) 02 8783 2700 (e) LasooEnquiries@salmat.com.au
- Links - Lasoo may present links in a format that enables us to keep track of whether these links have been followed. We use this information to improve the quality of our search technology, and customised content.
Lasoo.it is designed to help make shopping more social. It makes it easier to share and compare products with your friends.
If you use this app:
1. Your account name and username and any display photo or image attached to your user name will become public information. Whilst you may amend this information, it is available in the public domain.
2. Your comments and uploads will become public information. Content that is uploaded by you, including information, material, comments, views, video, photos, audio etc will be made available to all app users and will be attached to your display name and display picture. If you do not wish for your content to be made public please do not upload it or import it.
Please note that even if you chose to cancel your account or if your account is otherwise terminated by us, all of your user content may remain available even after your account has been cancelled.
When you upload content you give us irrevocable permission irrespective of time, location or account status to use that content and make it available to all app users and effectively the public at large.
Lasoo only shares personal information with other companies or individuals outside of Lasoo in the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- We provide such information to our subsidiaries, affiliated companies or other trusted businesses or persons for the purpose of processing personal information on our behalf. We require that these parties agree to process such information based on our instructions and in compliance with this Policy and any other appropriate confidentiality and security measures.
- We have a good faith belief that access, use, preservation or disclosure of such information is reasonably necessary to (a) satisfy any applicable law, regulation, legal process or enforceable governmental request, (b) enforce applicable Terms of Service, including investigation of potential violations thereof, (c) detect, prevent, or otherwise address fraud, security or technical issues, or (d) protect against imminent harm to the rights, property or safety of Lasoo, its users or the public as required or permitted by law.
We may share with third parties (without notice to you) certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users who searched for a particular term, for example, or how many users clicked on a particular advertisement. Such information does not identify you individually.
We aim to ensure the security, integrity and privacy of personal information submitted by you, and we review and update our security measures in light of current technologies. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. However, we endeavour to take all reasonable steps to protect personal information you transmit to us.. Employees and the contractors who provide services related to the Website are obliged to respect the confidentiality of any personal information held by us. However, we will not be held responsible for events arising from unauthorised access to your personal information.
We take appropriate security measures to protect against unauthorised access to or unauthorised alteration, disclosure or destruction of data. These include internal reviews of our data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures, as well as physical security measures to guard against unauthorised access to systems where we store personal data.
We restrict access to personal information to Lasoo employees, contractors and agents who need to know that information in order to operate, develop or improve our services. These individuals are bound by confidentiality obligations and may be subject to discipline, including termination and criminal prosecution, if they fail to meet these obligations.
In some instances, Lasoo uses third-party advertising companies to serve ads when you visit Lasoo. These companies may use information (not including your name, address, email address, or telephone number) about your visits to this and other websites in order to provide advertisements about goods and services of interest to you. If you would like more information about this practice and to know your choices about not having this information used by these companies, click here.
We will endeavour to take all reasonable steps to keep secure any information which we hold about you, and to keep this information accurate and up to date. Except in relation to emergencies or law enforcement matters, we will also provide you with access to your personal information that we hold. If, at any time, you discover that information held about you is incorrect, you may contact us to have the information corrected.
We provide links to websites outside our Website. These linked sites are not under our control, and we cannot accept responsibility for the conduct of third parties linked to our Website. Before disclosing your personal information on any other website, we advise you to examine the terms and conditions of using the website and its privacy statement.
You should always sign-out or close your browser once you have finished your session. This is to ensure that others cannot access your personal information and correspondence. Be particularly careful if you share a computer with someone or are using a computer in a public place. Please also remember that you are solely responsible for maintaining the security of your user name and password.
Further privacy information can be obtained on the Australian Privacy Commissioner's website at www.privacy.gov.au .
Already a member?